Friday, August 18, 2006

Me and My Daddy!



I love my Daddy. We do all sorts of fun things together. I know what his truck looks like and when he pulls in the driveway after work I get very excited! I also love to talk on the phone to him. My latest trick is finding Momma's cell phone and bringing to to her and shouting, "DAD!" This means I want her to call him. She puts him on speaker phone and we talk while he is working. He is never too busy to talk to me.
In the morning Dad gets up and changes my diaper before Momma comes in. Then he goes downstairs and gets my medicine ready. When he is done giving it to me I like to play with the squirter and imitate him.
My Daddy reads to me all the time and every Tuesday he prays for me with Momma when they tuck me in. Tuesdays are my special prayer days. Daddy thanks God because he believes that God has healed my heart, he prays for wisdom about my education and even for the little baby who may be out there right now who will be my wife someday.
I love my Daddy. I love all his goofy faces and silly voices. In just a few hours he will be home from work...I can't wait!

2 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

Oh so glad A. is feeling better. In the middle of the night MissClavel turned on the light and said "something is not right"

All better now.
love gramma

savvycityfarmer said...

Your daddy ROCKS...he loves you as much as you love im....