Je t'aime Madamoiselle Anäis. This past Monday was her last French Class and I will miss her very much. She has to go back to France to take her final exams. Momma cries alot about it. She really likes Ms. Anäis and thinks she has been such a blessing in my life.
She has been my teacher for one year now and I know alot of French and am lately and very proud of that. Yesterday I said, "au ciel" (in the the sky) for the first time when Momma asked me where the sun was. Then I said, "I know it!" - it has really clicked for me that I can say things that some other people can not. I know that my Momma can speak French and the my Dad can't. (Well, he can speak "un peu")
Daddy said maybe if we save our money we can visit Ms. Anäis next year but we will have to see as it costs alot for all of us to fly to France. I really hope she comes back after her big tests at the Sorbonne.
I want her to take her photo under the Eiffel Tower and send in to me. I hope she always remembers me and that I can see her soon!
Merci Madamoiselle Anäis, a bientot - j'espere!!!
2 comments:
He love this woman, you can see it in his eyes.
A. has such passion in everything he does.
You are getting so big!!! (I know your mommy doesn't like to hear that but you are)You are so smart and it is great that you are learning French. I am sorry you teacher is leaving. I hope you will see her again. Love you.
Post a Comment