
My Momma. God Bless her but she is so silly. Yesterday was my first Halloween and Momma insisted on dressing me up. She is obesessed with Gnomes and so I have no choice but to be obsessed with Gnomes. My room is full of them, she calls me Gnomy Gnomerton upon occasion and today I guess she felt it was necessary for me to look like one too.
After a long day of being on the job with Momma and Big Daddy (not sleeping in my own bed at nap time) she brings me home, throws me in the tub (to get rid of what she calls, "butt smell") and then she proceeds to attach a cotton ball beard to my face making me in her words, "The cutest Gnome she has ever seen."
Momma forgot one thing. I like to put my clothing in my mouth. When she changes my diaper I grab the empty legs of my sleeper and chew on them. When Daddy holds me over his shoulder I suck on his sweatshirt and tonight I naturally wanted to eat the interesting white fluffy things that were hanging off of my face. After all, it is my face isnt it?
Momma wasn't too happy. She kept laughing at me and then prying my fingers apart she kept trying to take the cotton balls from me. Wasn't it MY costume? Gramma said I was going to swallow them and Momma being so fond of her little Gnomy Gnomerton told her not to worry about it. Later when I started coughing like I had a hair ball Gramma got a little concerned.
Momma gave me milkies (she didnt sing the song :( and they fuzzies in my mouth were washed away. It was quite a night.
I want to give a big "thank you" to all of you. I overheard Momma say that she really wanted me to be Dale jr. for Halloween but all of you threw such a fit at the baby shower I ended up with a beard made from cotton balls instead of a Budwiser with a nipple attached to it. When I poop fuzz tomorrow morning I will think of you.
Sorry, Momma being so concerned with me eating the cotton balls didnt get any photos with the digital camera - we will have to wait for the film to be developed for you to see how cute I was!
2 comments:
Suck it up big boy...there's always next year. Your great uncle Mark said you should be thanking your lucky stars that she didn't put you in a white garbage bag for your costume. Give the Dale Jr. thing some time, it might pass.
Yo...still waiting for Gnomy Gnomerton pictures.
Post a Comment