Thursday, November 10, 2005

Any Suggestions???


I have heard from my friends that they love to sleep however I am loosing the touch.

I am a great sleeper at night but I think I am done with naps and Momma seems to think differently. She has been letting me cry till I blow big snot bubbles at nap time. I just dont like to nap anymore. I dont know why but boy am I sure tired by the time bedtime rolls around.

Momma and Daddy think maybe my room is too bright. Especially in the morning. So tonight they worked on hanging some real shades in there (right now I have St. Martin beach towels for curtains...where is St. Martin?) Hopefully that will do the trick or I will get the hang of it here in the next few days. Momma is really working on it with me. She said she is the boss.

I went to work with the P's this week. It was interesting to say the least. I had my diaper changed on a drop cloth (I dont know how I feel about that) and had to nap in a little girls room while they worked. I guess I am going with them tomorrow too.

They keep telling me there is this day called Christmas coming and from what they say I am really going to like it. Momma also keeps telling me about Thanksgiving too and says that I can maybe have real food at the table with everyone for the first time on that day. She says "maybe" because she doesnt really want to feed me real food but I watch her all the time while she eats and tried to put a carrot in my mouth the other day. I think it will be hard for her.

I will post pictures of my nursery when Momma and Daddy get it all styled up. Momma just has a little more of a gnome to paint and Daddy is going to hang something called a cornice over the window. Momma said she is gonna put old toys on it. She wants a rocking horse too. She said she wants it to look like the Darlings nursery in Peter Pan. Momma must love this Peter kid - she calls me Peter Pan all the time.

I did learn how to grab both my feet at the same time this week! I will be driving a race car before you know it.

1 comment:

Julee Ann said...

C'mon, doesn't anybody wanna play anymore?