All things considering I really like this Christmas stuff. We have this huge tree full of shiny lights...amazing. I hope we get to keep it.
When I come downstairs in the morning I am almost blinded by the glare of the snow outside. Momma says next year she will put me in the sled and pull me around the block. She seems excited and sad to say that.
Boy, I sure got her yesterday! We were rocking for a few minutes before naptime and I just decided to chew on her neck a little. Let's just say my new nickname is, "Hicky-Givin'-Love-Machine." I thought it was funny. I gave her another one today on her arm. Daddy says he couldnt do that if he tried and that I must be quite an efficiant little sucker. No kidding. I didnt get this fat by being slackjawed.
I have more big news...Ive got a toofer! (That's what Momma calls it.) When I first revealed it to her she called it a little razor. I guess she didnt like the way I let her know it had arrived.
Next week I get to go to Grammas for the evening. Momma and Daddy are making their annual late night trip to Woodfield. It's funny cause for all the complaining Momma makes about people freaking out about presents and buying too much she sure is excited to buy me some books and toys. I'm not complaining!
A baby only get's ONE first Christmas and I think mine is going to be great!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your first Christmas is going to be ALMOST as good for you as it will be for your mom and dad. All of you enjoy...
Your Aunt Julee's friend
Get your cute little but over to grammaa house...can't waait for Monday.
Post a Comment