
I have made a discovery, or rather Momma made a discovery a few weeks back. I was playing in one of my kitchen drawers that I am allowed to play in and I had found a pen, I decided to take on of Momma's notecards and draw on it. Well, Momma freaked out - not in a bad way but she could see that I was enamoured with drawing so she put me in my chair and taped some paper to my placemat and gave me a pen. This is my first drawing and it is now hanging on the fridge.
Momma seems to think I am some sort of a prodigy and Gramma is furthering these thoughts by telling her that most 12 month olds do not sit and draw for twenty minutes.
She has since bought me a coloring book but I prefere a blank sheet of paper. Any requests?
Sorry this is so outdated - i wrote it weeks ago and forgot to hit publish!
2 comments:
When you get bigger and can walk you can draw on all your walls in your room and design it all by yourself. gramiamplusone
Quite the masterpiece little one, you are such a smart boy. Are you in to tic tacs like my Zachy? I noticed them in the picture.
Post a Comment