Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I've Been Decorating Again...

















I call it T-Rex Chic.

It is so difficult to keep up with all you bloggers. I am always on the go...helping Momma with laundry (and by that I mean unfolding it as she folds it), emptying the dishwasher (and by that I mean trying with all my might to reach the sharp knives before Momma can move them) and I have been also doing A-lot of cooking (and by that I mean pulling on Mommas pant leg until she picks me up and lets me stir.)

I am in the garden almost every day and twice in the last week I have gone to work with the P's. All this exposure is teaching me alot of new things and sometimes it feels like I just can't get enough. Momma calls me Curious George the Monkey... amongst all the other nic-names she has for me right now the weirdest of which is "bugga-boodie-dance" I think it morphed from "bugga-boo" but I can't really figure it out. Sometimes it's just "boodie" and that confuses me even more.

All this cooking I have been doing makes for some really good food and last night I ate bspagetti for the first time. It was so good! I put the noodles in my mouth and slurped them up. Everything around me was covered in bspagetti sauce. Momma and Daddy thought it was real funny. What did they expect me to do, twirl it into a spoon?

Today I am going to have lunch at Old County Buffet with my Great Grandpa. I am looking forward to meeting him but Mom seems kinda grossed out by the choice of resteraunts. I wonder if I will get to eat green beans? They are my favorite. Momma says I eat my weight in green beans every week.

Well, I just wanted to say I hadnt forgotten all my loyal readers but when there are ceiling fans to watch and pie tin cabinets to raid its hard to make it to the make it to the Mac. Until next time...

3 comments:

gng10to7plus1 said...

Little Aidan you are so cute and your mommy knows you so well that I almost believe it is you writing these blogs. You are so blessed with such loving parents and I can tell that you already know that.

I bet you are excited about coming to the farm and exploring all of Gramma's cupboards and my dishwasher. We will have a good time getting to know each other better. Can't wait!!! See you there!!
Gramiamplusone

savvycityfarmer said...

I keep forgetting to check in on you babe.
Gramma loves you so much.
I know you are doing such cute things lately.
The stickers are so you!

Julee Ann said...

Word to yo mama!